Here we are at the end of another year! Is it just me or do the years just seem to fly by these days?
At this time of the year you have the time to sit back and just reflect on the last 364 days. Sometimes, it just is not pretty. Sometimes it is just a masterpiece! This year has been a little of both. But I am happy to say, mostly (90.999999%) it has been a great year!
So in honor of the ending of another year, a top 10 list of 2013!
10. Our Aggies did not blow their entrance into the SEC. (This fall was not the best season but we are still Aggie Proud!)
9. I loved our patio on any given summer evening,
8. Going through four pair of running shoes!
7. Watching Hubby cross the finish line at his first half marathon.
6. Watching Amazing Daughter walk across the stage in May at her college graduation. One proud Aggie Mom!
5. Accepting my dream job! More on that in the weeks to come.
4. Accomplishing my goal of running a half marathon in each season.
3. Exploring new spots in the world!
2. Redoing our entryways!
1. Living every single day with love, passion, and knowing that I am truly blessed.
It has been a fabulous year! I am looking forward to 2014!
Life is sooooooo good!
Happy New Year!
(Starting on Thursday Barcelona!)